May 22nd - Quebec Student Chapter Social Evening:
Need a break from a heated biomaterial discussions? Join us to have a beer and some pizza while enjoying some good time playing board games in the vibrant St-Jean street!
- 5.10pm Meeting point at the Concorde Hotel lobby
- 5.30pm Start the evening at Ninkasi-St Jean (http://www.laninkasi.ca/)
- 5.45pm Short seminar by Prof. Jesse Greener
- 6.30pm Board games night in collaboration with La Revanche (https://boutique.larevanche.ca/)
- 8.30pm End of the event
Priority will be given to students, but post-docs and investigators young at heart are welcome!
May 23rd - Traditional Treasure Hunt:
Are you ready for an adventure? Let's go hunt the hidden treasure of Quebec City! Join us for the traditional tresure hunt through the historical streets of the Old-Quebec.
- 1pm Gathering of the team at the Concorde Hotel lobby
- 1.30pm Start of the Treasure Hunt
- 4.30pm End of the Treasure Hunt
Further details will be given in the following weeks. Don't forget to register!
May 23rd - Sugar Shack dinner, Orleans Island
Get ready for an unforgettable moment at the sugar shack, located in Orleans Island.
Enjoy the delight of maple syrup and local gastronomy.
- Pea soup
- Mapple sirop beans
- Meatball stew
- Meat pie
- Breakfast potato
- Eggs in maple syrup
- Crispy-fried pork rinds "Oreilles de criss"
- Sugar pie (Weekend only)
- Tea; cofee; Milk
*Served at the table at will with homemade bread, beet and creton
Activity on site: Horse carriage and live band
4 Shuttles - yellow buses, from the Concorde hotel to the Sugar shack
Please be sure to be on time, bus has limited seats.
Return at 9.30PM
For more details : firstname.lastname@example.org